Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Woodland Hills, CA
||Technical Support Analyst I
Job description: The Content Delivery Support Coordinator reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information technology systems operations. Provides customer service to application users and ensures support calls are tracked, managed, and resolved according to established service level expectations
• Provide tier I support to incoming customer inquiries
• Respond to escalated incidents specific to Digital Initiatives Applications and resolve or coordinate the resolution
• Work with eCommerce to prioritize and resolve incidents within the designated application service level expectations.
• Schedule and coordinate resources within the eCommerce and Digital Initiatives Teams to resolve incidents and document resolutions
• Schedule and coordinate resources with support team members to communicate resolutions to customers and other support team members.
• When needed, take support calls, assign support tasks to appropriate resources, and track the steps to resolution.
• Develop common question and answer documentation to be included in eCommerce Knowledge Base/Wiki Articles.
• Relational Database and SQL knowledge or the strong desire and aptitude to learn is a PLUS
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent and proven Customer Service
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and switch between tasks quickly and smoothly
• Excellent interpersonal skills and organization skills
• A strong desire to learn and expand their technical knowledge
• Ability to work autonomously and exhibit excellent judgment
• Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines and resolve urgent incidents
• Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team
• Ability to break down complex problems and provide expert advice on Digital Delivery Applications.
• Ability to take ownership of technical incidents and work with applications teams
• Excellent writing and editing skills for technical documentation
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-starter
• Environment and motivation suitable for doing 24/7 on-call support when assigned
• 0 - 2 years experience in hands-on IT support, quality assurance, and/or help desk, including use of software tools
• 2 years experience in support process
• 1+ years experience in the software development life cycle including business analysis and project coordination
• Minimum of a BS in Computer Science, related technical degree, or equivalent work experience
• Proficient in Windows 2000/2003, XP, Server and general desktop & server support issues
• Proficient in TFS, MS Office, Visio, Frontpage, Sharepoint, Wiki
• Skilled in the troubleshooting of Network and communications technologies
• Experienced in the troubleshooting and problem solving of Integrated systems and applications
• Experience with any Linux / Unix operating system including shell scripting
• Skilled in the daily use and application of SQL the very latest version.
• Preferred understanding and experience specifically in music metadata, repertoire management, or content management systems.
• Be proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized in order to take lead of any situation
Contact Information :::...