Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Woodland Hills, CA
|| Responsible for technical project support of the Global UMG SAP Solution - primarily Interfaces between SAP and 3rd party systems, technical specifications, data conversion, data migration and related post go-live support. Communicate requirements to solution teams. Develop and execute test plans. Complete production implementation/verification. Act as Subject Matter Expert for EAI e.g. Interfaces between SAP and legacy systems.
Job Reports To: IT Global Support Team
Create Technical Specifications:
• Develop a thorough understanding of the business need and related technical processes.
• Prototype solutions with stakeholders
• Design, development and debugging of interfaces, ABAP Programs, BW Reporting, SAPScript, Workflow, RFC, ALE, EDI and IDOC
• User Exit and Field Exit Development and Debug, Dialog Programming, Interfacing Data with external systems,
• Data conversions, using BDC, ABAP/4 Workbench, Data Dictionary
Coordinate Support & development of technical solutions:
• Document the proposed user interface in accordance with functional specifications documentation standards and confirm with the client.
• Understand organization of data within a database and relationships between major data entities.
• Answer questions and resolve ambiguities for the developers during development.
• Develop system test plans and execute the tests. Track issues and defects to resolution.
• Assist with user acceptance testing as necessary and appropriate.
Post Go-Live Support
• Batch Job management
• Interface Debug/Reconciliation
• IDOC Error Debug
Effectively manage time and priorities:
• Provide accurate time estimates for project tasks (functional specification, test plan, etc.).
• Complete tasks within estimated hours and on time with limited supervision.
• Manage multiple work streams, assessing priorities and delivering complete, accurate work products.
• Proactively resolve time conflict issues working with direct management, project managers and the user community.
• Make effective use of other team members’ time.
• Maintain balanced relationships across the business community and technical team.
• Manage client requests and expectations.
Facilitate internal IT meetings as well as client meetings:
• Develop agendas and conduct meetings as required.
• Document issues discussed and action items assigned for each meeting.
Communicate and collaborate effectively:
• Proactively and consistently communicate task status.
• Collaborate well with architecture, development, infrastructure, the business owner, and other stakeholders in the implementation of project deliverables.
• Communicate risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies to appropriate stakeholders and escalate if necessary to ensure the project’s success.
None at this time.
This position interacts with project managers, application architect / tech lead, application developers, other analysts, and all levels of IT management.
This position has contact with the end users and from time to time all levels of user management.
Job Requirements: • Solid experience of design and support of interfaces and middleware between SAP and legacy systems
• Strong Experience in Data conversion and migration.
• Experience of SAP BW.
• Strong consulting, analytical and Quality Assurance skills.
• Strong documentation and Technical writing skills and use of process modeling tools.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients, developers, contractors, suppliers and all levels of management.
• 4 + years of SAP project work with in-depth knowledge of ABAP,BDC, IDOCS, EAI, LSMW and BW
• Functional knowledge of core SAP FI/CO modules
• 3+ years SAP Project Support experience with Interfaces and middleware
• Working as a key member of the global SAP Core Team some international travel will be required
• Functional knowledge of MM modules
• 3+ years experience in developing structured test plans.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
Contact Information :::...