Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Universal City, CA
|| Universal Music Group is currently seeking a Manager of Retail Strategies for our Universal City, CA office.
The Retail Strategies Manager or Sr. Manager will be responsible for strategic planning and execution of retail marketing and promotions across all key distribution channels for various branded Kids/Family DVD content such as VeggieTales and Classic Media. The individual must be a strategic and creative thinker with strong communication and presentation skills, be able to lead cross-functional teams and ideally have some studio or home entertainment experience.
• Manage the promotional planning and implementation of retail programs at key accounts to achieve greater sell-in and sell-through
o Partner closely with Sales, Brand Marketing and the Studios to craft retail strategies to drive sales at each of the different channels
o Craft all elements of account-specific retail programs (promotional offers, signage, merchandising, events) that tie back to your overall strategic retail plan
o Work with Studios and Promotional Partners to explore tie-in offers
o Work with Licensees and Vendors to source premiums for compelling value-added promotions
o Manage multiple promotional budgets
o Work with Operations on detailed execution
o Work with Creative on in-store elements related to promotions
o Craft account presentations for key retail accounts
o Conduct post analysis and key learnings
o Analyze consumer behavior through post analysis, competitive info, trades and store visits to provide retail marketing insights and assist in building plans
• Special ad-hoc projects as required by Executive Director
Job Requirements: • Strategic thinker
• Ability to lead, organize and coordinate cross-functional groups to single purpose
• Ability to see big picture while managing details
• Proactive manager who can anticipate needs and take action
• Multi-tasker – comfortable in fast moving/changing environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to effectively communicate with multiple internal departments as well as senior executives at various studios
• Strong visual, creative eye
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent time management skills – must be able to meet deadlines
• Minimum 4-5 years Studio, Home Video or Entertainment Industry experience preferred
• Strong presentation skills
• Minimal travel required
• Great attitude / team player
Contact Information :::...