Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||New York, New York
||VP OF MARKETING (VP of Production) – NEW YORK, NY
This role of this position will fall within the Marketing Department. Therefore, to be considered, in addition to the requirements below, all candidates must have a Marketing Production background in Cable and/or TV Broadcast Networks! This is not a producer position
The main responsibilities of this position will be to:
• Manage production activities in support of network marketing, interfacing with key management in scheduling, program development, digital, PR, sales, BD, International, etc.
• Develop and oversee channel-wide operational processes aimed at creating synergy between marketing and all other key areas of the business.
Please send reel/link and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other pertinent responsibilities/duties/requirements:
• Interface regularly with marketing heads as well as other creative/business leaders across the network to establish business and promotional priorities.
• Develop and implement logistical, budgetary, staffing, and scheduling scenarios to support business and promotional priorities.
• Present marketing and channel-wide logistical plans/solutions to senior management as needed to ensure clarity and consistency of vision and process.
• Develop and manage a transparent financial model that ensures budget accuracy as well as clear, user-friendly, and regular reporting.
• Plan and manage the physical production of all promotional materials created for all media platforms on and off the network.
• Oversee and grow a team of project managers and other logistical personnel to accomplish goals, engender investment, and build future leaders.
• In concert with VP of Creative and Director of Production, develop and communicate logistical plans to support promo schedule including the assignment of key creative and operational personnel.
• Implement consistent processes and best-practices across a variety of marketing/creative disciplines including broadcast promotions, digital marketing, marketing oriented web content, VOD content, print, collateral, radio, presentation tapes/materials, ad sales materials, and events.
• Negotiate and close both large and small scale deals with advertising agencies, production companies, post-production companies, talent agencies/reps, union paymasters, and other third party providers/managers (interfacing with finance and legal as needed).
• Oversee on-set production personnel to ensure best-in-class productions as well as smart efficiencies and economies of scale.
• Develop and manage all long term, short term, and project-based scheduling systems.
• In concert with key technical personnel and the NOC, spearhead any technical initiatives ensuring state-of-the-art, efficient solutions.
• Identify new creative and production partners who can elevate the overall profile of the network and the quality of its output.
• Liaise with international networks/personnel to ensure Global Networks receive timely production support and materials.
• Work development that adheres to the parameters of the brand, understanding and protecting the style and substance of the Network brands.
• Work in all facets of broadcast production (both clip and shot spots) including briefing, concept development, scripting, pitching, final cut/avid editing, online, VFX, sound design, music, VO, mixing and any and all other areas of pre and post production.
• Understand deeply the mechanics and architecture of a broadcast television package including IDs, menus, billboards, credit squeezes, violators, bugs etc.
• Promo scheduling, tagging, asset delivery – including the ability to oversee Associate Producers’ delivery of final materials to the NOC.
• Support of sales and marketing including the production of integrated marketing vehicles and stewardship of upfront materials and events.
• Have a strong working expertise of digital production, motion graphics, print production, collateral production, and event management.
• Minimum 10 years of television promotion experience, along with a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Proficiency with MAC software relevant to this role’s responsibilities.
• This position is not open to freelance or remote work, must be willing and able to work schedule at our office location currently in New York City.
• Willingness to travel where and when necessary for production demands
• Must have samples of prior work, specifically regarding broadcast promotions, budgets, scheduling, etc., through a reel or other medium.
Contact Information :::...