Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Santa Monica, CA
||Founded in 1990, Interscope, Geffen, A&M Records (IGA) is a music industry leader, innovator, and taste maker with an impressive artist roster, including Eminem, Lady Gaga U2, Black Eyed Peas, LMFAO, Mary J. Blige, TV on the Radio…
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the Vice President of Sales by efficiently and effectively carrying out the operational and administrative tasks associated with this office while maintaining the highest level of personal and professional standards and conduct.
In this dynamic, fast-moving role, the assistant must apply strong self-organization and management skills, while demonstrating pro-active initiation and follow through on a broad range of actions. Attention to detail is vital.
The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication skills and is PC proficient. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Must be computer savvy. Knowledge of BDS, Soundscan, and Insight preferred.
A love of music is a must!
Universal offers competitive compensation and benefits.
College degree preferred, but not required.
Job Requirements: • Screen phone calls
• Contract administration, filling in standard contract templates
• Processing and tracking invoices
• Distribute incoming faxes, packages and mail
• Stock office supplies and Promo inventory
• Filing and systems development
• Expense reports
• Travel arrangements and restaurant reservations
• Duties as assigned by supervisors (looking up orders/sales by account and demographic)
• Creating Excel grids for Head of Sales and other Universal executives
• Maintain department organization and release schedules
• Maintain company appearances/performances/advertisement tracking
• Research iTunes, Zune, Amazon, and other digital market places
• Mentor / Recruit Department Interns
• Printing reports (Soundscan, Legacy)
• Ticket Requests
• Assist the head of Sales in all aspects of her day to day job/duties
Contact Information :::...