Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Santa Monica, CA
|| This position will report to the SVP of Urban Music, provide administrative support in our Creative department and be responsible for our reception area and phones.
• Answers heavy phones and direct inquiries appropriately.
• Greets guests and acts as liaison for guests, artist, and executives.
• Various reports and projects (Soundscan, Billboard, Mediabase).
• Online and offline research projects.
• Local data base song research (co-writers, publishers, splits)
• Make travel arrangements for executive and artists.
• Complete travel and expense reports.
• Maintain CD/Mp3 orders for SVP of Urban and all Rondor staff.
• Send New Release notices for all Rondor releases to staff.
• Conference call scheduling.
• Cover letter writing and document distribution.
• Maintain contacts and calendar for information on shared drive.
• Distributes incoming packages and mail.
• Ordering/stocking of office and kitchen supplies.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• Knowledge of music publishing (preferred, but not required)
• Computer experience: Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, AS400.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to follow through on projects.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Attention to detail.
• Must be a team player
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to keep information highly confidential
• Multitasking and assisting in various areas
Contact Information :::...