Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Los Angeles, CA
||PART-TIME – LOCATION SALES MANAGERS – COMMISSION ONLY
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Play Hard Studios is a 7,000 sq. ft. Film/TV studio near Downtown Los Angeles. We are proud to have worked with some of the best programs on Television today such as “Sons of Anarchy” and “Shameless” to name a couple. Our objective is to offer unparalleled service to the entertainment community and by doing so we will create even greater opportunities for our sales team.
Give yourself an opportunity to make substantial income without being trapped inside an office all day! The Play Hard Studios sales team is committed to quality, innovation, client satisfaction and financial stability. We are seeking high energy and driven professionals to book studio time for Play Hard Studios. Some training will be provided.
It’s imperative that candidates have strong connections to at least one of the following sectors in the Entertainment Industry – (Film, TV, Photography, Casting Agencies, Theater, Advertising Agencies, Music Video Production Companies, Special Events – Wrap-up parties, table readings, etc.)
At Play Hard Studios, you create your own destiny. There is no ceiling as to how much you can make per year. You get out of it what you put into it. Since the position is based on commission only, Sales Managers will earn 20% of what they bring in…Period!
PHS Film Production Studio Rental
PHS Sales Manager Income
*PHS stands for Play Hard Studios
• Must be at least 18 years old with a valid drivers license.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not
require work authorization sponsorship by our company
for this position now or in the future.
• Must have a strong ties to the Entertainment Industry.
• Must work at least 4 hrs a day from home and check in
with CEO daily on your sales progress.
• Must check the online calendar daily for scheduled
productions to avoid double bookings.
• Use company approved sales and service techniques
when determining clients needs.
• Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
• Provide client assistance with directions, maps, local
area information, appropriate service information, etc.
• Review rental parameters with all clients to ensure a
complete understanding of our rates and service
• Ensure that the return date and time on the studio
rental agreement is accurate.
• Review all charges at the time of studio rental return
and adjust if necessary.
• Prepare the Studio Rental Agreement Folder with all
• Answer the phone to assist clientele in a friendly, helpful
and prompt manner.
• Assist clients by effectively resolving all clientele service
• Assist clientele during their production to minimize any
wait time and promote the most efficient service method
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Information :::...