Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
|| Universal Music Group is currently seeking a National Account Manager.
The National Account Manager position will be responsible for directly managing a specific segment of our business, as well as meaningfully contributing to the successful achievement of the overall business objectives. This individual will be responsible for the solicitation and management of both new release and catalog product. This position would include activities that span the entire spectrum of account management, including the establishment of account specific objectives and priorities, developing and implementing strategies to achieve those objectives, and communicating and collaborating with the appropriate internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will provide thought leadership and demonstrate strong business acumen.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned.)
• Establish effective relationships with the customer at every level, including third party service providers
• Cultivate a partnership with the customer predicated on fact based, creative and value added solutions
• Prepare and deliver effective presentations to the customer, internal stakeholders, and content partners
• Develop and implement innovative account specific programs and promotions, and manage trade spend within corporate parameters
• Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to ensure executional excellence for all sales initiatives, including supply chain, retail strategies, brand marketing and accounting
• Afford superior service to the customer and our partners through the establishment of clearly defined roles and responsibilities, standard operating procedures and correction of errors
• Understand the customer’s and our corporate objectives and priorities, and develop and implement strategic account specific plans to accomplish them
• Articulately communicate with the Management Team and other stakeholders regarding the progress against sales objectives, achievement of the business plan, and business development opportunities
Job Requirements: QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
• An under-graduate degree is required
• An accomplished sales professional with 3+ years of impressive sales experience
• A strong record of exceeding sales objectives through solid account plan development and implementation, effective management of trade spend, and forecasting skills
• Video Industry knowledge is preferred but not required
Other Skills and Abilities:
• A high energy individual with a strong willingness to contribute to team success
• Proven leadership and negotiation skills, and a strong ability to influence key decision makers
• Superb analytical, communication, and presentation skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to multi-task and problem solve while maintaining extreme attention to detail
• Capability to take direction and be flexible while working both independently and with others
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks, work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment, and refocus as the job and situations demand.
• Willingness to travel as needed.
• Desire to work as part of a team, and establish strong working relationships with individuals with diverse backgrounds and abilities.
• Proficiency in the English language, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to present sensitive issues with a high level of tact, diplomacy, and integrity
Contact Information :::...