Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Los Angeles, CA
The Account Executive maximizes revenue development for the company in the North American Marketplace through business to business sales by successfully accomplishing the following responsibilities:
• Discover, qualify and close new account sales.
• Maximize the growth in revenue derived from the existing clientele within the assigned book of business.
• Exceed monthly and annual sales goals.
• Ensure profit maximization by selling the appropriate product mix into the market.
• Utilize strategic selling skills on a daily basis to properly ascertain prospect/client needs in relationship to the company’s product offerings.
• Develop comprehensive proposals suitable to the needs of each client utilizing standard Killer Tracks’ pricing guidelines and strategies.
• Become skilled in the use of the Killer Tracks Website and hard drives so as to assist clients in their use.
• Call and follow-up on leads that are generated through the Killer Tracks’ Website within 24 hours and follow-up on leads received from any trade show attended by the company within 14 days.
• Maintain a daily journal outlining the day’s events, successes, challenges, opportunities, threats, competitive information and ideas for service and/or product enhancements.
• Attend and actively participate in weekly sales meetings and bi-annual off-site sales meetings in January and July each year.
• Travel to, attend and represent the company at industry trade shows.
• Oversee the work output of his/her assigned Sales Associate to ensure the enhancement of the client relationship and experience.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisors.
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum of 4 to 6 years of successful sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding sales goals/quotas.
• Excellent computer skills with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet applications and Windows-based contact management software, similar to the company’s MusicPitch software.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Superior work ethic and a dynamic, positive attitude.
• Strong customer-focused aptitude with a polite and courteous manner.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Work well independently, as well as, being a team player.
• Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible and adaptive to change.
Contact Information :::...