Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Santa Monica, CA
||Universal Music Group is currently seeking a Receptionist for the Santa Monica, CA location.
Provide excellence in responsiveness and high-quality receptionist services in support of the Executive Offices and provide professional, confident, courteous and welcoming demeanor and appearance to executives, staff, visitors, callers and Universal Music Group talent.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Represent Universal Music Group as the “first impression” by greeting visitors and clients and contacting appropriate staff
• Develop comprehensive understanding of UMG’s business , organization, employees and familiarity/sight recognition of executives and top management
• Greet visitors and employees who enter executive lobby; takes initiative to anticipate needs of guests and staff, including providing refreshments and timely and effective coordination with a variety of concierge service requests (excellent customer service skills)
• Manage multiple phone lines with ease and complete accuracy, and assure that all external and internal calls are handled quickly and effectively, including taking messages, transferring to voicemail, paging or otherwise assisting callers
• Must handle conflict with composure and professional communication & language (ability to deal with challenging and/or demanding people)
• Handle sensitive information on a regular basis; able to maintain strict confidentiality
• Open executive offices every morning
• Schedule conference rooms
• Manage audio/video equipment for reception area
• Arrange coverage for breaks
• Accept and distribute packages and deliveries
• Miscellaneous administrative responsibilities and special clerical projects as required (faxing, copying, filing, mailing, typing, company directories, issue passes and parking)
• Must adhere to work hours and arrive to work promptly
• Minimum 2 years experience in a corporate environment is required.
• Some college; degree is highly desirable
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook (including Calendar function)
• Experience handling multi-line phone
• Must be able to work overtime on occasion
• Light lifting up to 30 lbs, and frequent standing or walking may be required
• Excellent time management skills; multi-tasking ; quick and responsive
• Must be organized and keep work area clean and clutter free
• Must be self motivated with the ability to work independently and proactively
• Strong interest in music industry desired
Contact Information :::...