Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||FirstCom Music is currently seeking a Receptionist/Marketing Assistant for the Dallas, TX location.
The purpose of the Receptionist / Sales Assistant is to ensure that all incoming calls from the switchboard are directed to the appropriate person and handled professionally and with pleasure and to greet and assist all visitors. The Receptionist / Sales Assistant will be assigned additional administrative duties as needed.
The Receptionist / Sales Assistant reports directly to the Office Manager
The Receptionist / Sales Assistant has no direct reports.
• Direct Incoming Calls And Forward General Mailbox Voice Mail Messages
• Greet Visitors And Notify Party They Are Visiting That Visitor Has Arrived.
• Ensure That All Visitors Are Registered At The Front Desk.
• Additionally Administrative Duties (See Task List Below).
• ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF JOB – Employees must perform the following (in case of an individual with a disability, with or without reasonable accommodation)
• Responsible for main switchboard/directing all incoming calls/forward general mailbox voice mail messages. (Marketing Assistant will provide backup 2 hours per day.)
• Sort and distribute mail
• Subscriptions: Maintain/Route for Company.
• Prepare UPS shipments as needed.
• Inventory and reorder office supplies as needed.
• Conference room: coordinate all bookings in conference room calendar.
• Files - efiling, organization and maintaining of Sales department files.
• Email PDF of sales contracts or process via regular mail.
• Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date priority report of tasks working/pending/completed.
• Data entry of music usage for blanket clients at the Dallas Office – we justify rate increases in blanket rates by reviewing cue sheets.
• Manage, count usage and create spreadsheets detailing usage by year for Cue Sheets ie. NFL Network, Playboy, WWE and Fox Sports.
• Research Music Usage: Call clients when information is missing or incorrect
Attend priority meetings with Office Manager for review of progress.
Send Daily Mail to LA.
Additional Responsibilities of Job
• Special projects as provided by Office Manager and/or other management.
• Online research for new business leads and adding them to database.
The Receptionist / Sales Assistant will work at least 8 hours a day (with 1 hour for lunch) Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm. Any work hours in excess of 40 hours per week will require prior written approval from management. The Receptionist / Sales Assistant will spend many hours at a desk, computer terminal or on the telephone. Will maintain and ensure a harassment-free and an equal employment opportunity environment.
The Receptionist / Sales Assistant will take a lunch break away from the front desk, daily from 12:30 pm-1:30 pm. The Receptionist / Sales Assistant must remain at the front desk until a backup Receptionist / Sales Assistant has come to relieve the Receptionist / Sales Assistant.
The Receptionist / Sales Assistant will receive (2) two optional breaks during the day at 10:00am and 3:30pm. The Receptionist / Sales Assistant must remain at the front desk until a backup Receptionist / Sales Assistant has come to relieve the Receptionist / Sales Assistant.
This is not necessarily an all inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. While it is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the essential functions of the job or to require that other tasks be performed when business circumstances warrant it (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, technological developments, etc.
• Minimum 1 year experience as a Receptionist in a medium-sized office with multi-lined switchboard.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Computer skills, including but not limited to a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, PowerPoint, as well as the internet and company specific programs. Database experience a plus.
• Accurate typist (50+wpm preferred).
• Self motivated individual.
• Attention to detail; strong organizational and time management skills; ability to work amid distractions and interruptions.
• Possess good customer service abilities, polite and courteous manner, cooperative attitude, team oriented.
• Ability to be flexible, adapt to changing needs/objectives and multitask.
• Ability to work with very little supervision.
• Ability to communicate and understand English; including reading and writing.
• Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate behavior during all work hours as well as business meetings/functions.
Contact Information :::...