Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||West Hollywood, CA
||Universal Music Group, UMPG - FirstCom is currently seeking a Marketing Manager for the Sunset, CA office.
Candidate will manage the development and execution of marketing and sales campaigns with brand partners and retail outlets. Sales and marketing will involve all facets of UMGD physical, digital and mobile products. This person will be responsible for creating, managing and executing third party sponsorships and promotions involving UMGD labels and studios. The primary goal is to develop and create revenue driving opportunities and promotions between third party companies, promoting UMGD music/film content at physical, digital and mobile retailers. Involved in this position is the ability to make cold calls to new corporate partners as well as agencies interested in cross promotions/sponsorships with entertainment. Additionally, will manage local Puerto Rico physical and digital music accounts, and be the company’s onsite point person in Puerto Rico to handle any miscellaneous duties that requires handholding or personal delivery in the marketplace, including covering visibility and artist performances.
Partnership Marketing Component
• Garner large marketing opportunities and sponsorship dollars to promote UMLE artists funded by outside partners
• Identify and direct any Strategic Marketing Partnership opportunities with companies to UMLE/UMGD Partnership Development teams
• Secure UMLE artist/release visibility and promotions through lifestyle and community outlets
• Gain out of department placement at retail through partner tie-ins to increase sales at existing UMD accounts
Non-Traditional Sales Component
• Identify non-traditional sales opportunities for UMLE
o Work with Non-Traditional sales team to either set up as a direct account or facilitate via a one-stop where it does not make financial sense to open direct
• Business development plans with the objective of increasing sales of all product lines at UMGD accounts
• Communicate trends, success, opportunities and recommendations to UMGD/labels
• Successfully manage relationship and shared goals with marketing team/labels
• Creation and implementation of third-party promotions, merchandising, brand awareness and advertising campaigns
• Build customized presentations to sell promotional opportunities with third party partners
• Research potential marketing partners and execute in person presentations
• Research and develop non-traditional avenues for product placement and sales
• Manage efforts between labels/studios, UMGD and partner to ensure successful execution of programs
• Identify business opportunities such as Pre-loaded music opportunities and event opportunities
• Create revenue driving cross promotions from concept to execution
• Implement sales driven promotions designed to develop new artists
• Solid experience in selling and marketing in high visibility environment
• Solid experience in strategic/partnership marketing with existing brand contact list
• Solid understanding of retail sales and marketing strategies through direct professional experience
• Solid understanding of digital consumer trends
• Solid understanding of digital customer/partner practices and business needs
Contact Information :::...