Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Universal City, CA
||Universal Music Group is currently seeking a Sales Administration Coordinator for the Universal City, CA location.
The Sales Administration Coordinator is responsible for setting up / verifying new release information in UMGD’s proprietary systems and generating sales reports when needed. Key traits for success are the ability to multi-task; excellent attention to detail; and the emotional intelligence to remain flexible under pressure and shifting priorities. The Sales Administration function is the backbone of UMGD’s Sales force.
• Provide excellent customer service and communicate effectively with UMGD Executives, UMGD Field Sales Staff, and Label Sales Heads
• Updating sales systems
o Scheduling – updating the weekly UMGD release schedule
o Physical & Digital Product Ingestion – maintain and update metadata in the CATAlist database system
o Ensuring Data Integrity – proofing new and catalog releases within UMGD proprietary systems
o UMGD New Release Book – assist in the creation of the bi-weekly UMGD new release book and email blast
o Generate Reports – ability to provide data specific reports as needed
• Troubleshoot systems
• Ability to interface comfortably and effectively with employees at all levels within our company including Label Sales Heads
• Attention to detail is paramount – mistakes impact the company’s bottom line
• Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines under pressure
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Excellent follow-through
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive attitude and ability to work in teams
• Ability to learn new systems
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
o Formatting spreadsheets
o Sorting data
• Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
Contact Information :::...