||Universal Music Group is currently seeking an Online Marketing Coordinator for the New York, NY location.
Job Description: Supporting the online marketing department in promoting Decca artists.
• Coordinating CRM efforts, scheduling and creating email blasts, assisting in building subscribers for label and artist mailing lists.
• Setting up videos for release to online partners (VEVO, YouTube, etc.) through UMG systems.
• Delivering appropriate assets to third party companies, websites, bloggers, etc.
• Maintaining label and artist sites, Twitter, Facebook, and Myspace accounts. Developing strategies to increase following on all platforms.
• Assisting in managing contests and sweepstakes through social networks and websites, contacting winners, and fulfilling prizes.
• Working with HR to hire interns each semester then managing and delegating responsibilities
• Four year college degree
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Extensive knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace.
• Understanding of major music, entertainment, and lifestyle websites.
• HTML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Final Cut skills a plus