Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Universal City, CA
||Universal Music Group is currently seeking a Reporting Manager for the Universal City, CA location.
Universal Music Group is currently seeking a Reporting Manager for the Universal City, CA location.
POSITION OBJECTIVE: This position will assist the business development and sales departments in home office, and support initiatives in the field. Data and reports will be analyzed for their interpretation as well as defining relativity to current and future business strategies. Will need to continually provide new and innovative reporting and analysis to stay ahead of business trends and make business recommendations to sales and marketing executives. This role is instrumental in preparing and reviewing all the necessary documents presented to the business development/finance department for present view, incentive forecast and month end label net proceeds statements.
• Forecasting current and new releases
• Develop models to predict future sales of titles
• Responsible for monthly incentive forecast
• Responsible for Fontana forecast
• Responsible for all profit split reporting
• Responsible for annual operating plan
• Responsible for monthly retail report
• Responsible for monthly sales summary
• Retail pricing analysis to support pricing trends and decisions
• Managing Music Mart data and deciding how to utilize it in analysis and reporting and distribution
• Maintain key metrics (e.g. sales, pricing, production)
• Interaction with signed Fontana labels to establish projections
• Ad hoc reporting
Job Requirements: REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
• 3 Years of experience
• Advanced excel skills
• Advanced knowledge of nested formulas and logic
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to interpret and create financial statements
• Ability to build relationships across multiple departments and labels
• Experience using accounting applications (JDE, SAP, Oracle, Hyperion)
• Experience utilizing SoundScan and BDS a plus
• Program experience preferred (VBA, Java, Python)
• MBA / CPA a plus
Contact Information :::...