Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||New York, NY
||Universal Music Group is currently seeking a VP of National Sales for the New York, NY location.
VP of National Sales in the Merchandising division of a major entertainment company. While working closely with the CEO/GM, this experienced individual will be expected to add value to the planning, activity and development of the sales team. Emphasis will be on increasing the top line sales without sacrificing bottom line profits.
• Direct and coordinate company sales functions
• Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sale, methods, costs, and results
• Develop and implement strategic sales/marketing budgets and forecasts
• Lead the creative services team on product development and production to insure in-store dates are met
• Liaise with the A&R staff and managers to ensure proper maximum turnover per artist
• Develop and mange the departmental budgets
• Prepare artist sales projections for deal proposals
• Establish short and long term departmental goals and objectives
• Supervise and manage internal and regional 3rd party sales representatives
• Open new strategic retail accounts
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and requirements:
• At least 5 years experience in a National Sales role in the apparel or music business
• Experience in strategic planning and execution
• Ability to structure sales quota goals and managing revenue expectations
• Demonstrate professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to produce quality material within a tight timeframe
• Ability to manage several projects at one time
• Ability to run major customer sales meetings
• Work requires a willingness to work on a flexible schedule
• Taking responsibility for both tasks and personnel and is capable of making hard decisions
• Ability to deal with fast changing and stressful situations
• Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Contact Information :::...