Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||New York, NY
||Universal Music Group is currently seeking an Online Marketing Manager for the New York, NY location.
The Online Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Marketing and will focus on maintaining our three websites and working with outside Internet entities to exploit direct to consumer opportunities for our music and video product.
• Manage the operations of our three label sites utilizing content from our music centers (U.S. and internationally) and work with website development company to oversee all website enhancements
• Manage the digital budget for each project
• Develop comprehensive, creative, sales driven internet marketing campaigns in conjunction with the marketing department on priority projects
• Enable eCRM strategies into every project to maximize acquisition of new consumer information to build up our direct-to-consumer email lists - all D2C efforts
• Oversee artist and project video ingestion and delivery
• Digitize assets
• Create and deploy direct-to-consumer emails
• Develop digital tools as required including widgets, e-players, audio streams, video clips, etc.
• Assist with digitizing and distribution of video assets
• Excellent understanding of the internet and digital tools
• Creative and aggressive in achieving goals
• Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
• Able to work independently and within a small team environment
• Willingness to learn
• Able to meet deadlines on a regular basis in a high pressure environment
• Knowledgeable in both PC & Mac environments
• Understanding of the following is very helpful but not required:
o Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Audacity (or other music editing software), File encoding software, Flash, HTML Code, and CMS.
• Established Relationships with major portals is helpful:
o YouTube, MySpace, MSN, VEVO, Clear Channel Online, IMEEM, Last.FM, Buzznet, AOL, Yahoo, etc.
4 Year College degree required
Contact Information :::...