Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Universal Music Group is currently seeking a National Account Coordinator for the Minneapolis, MN location.
The National Account Coordinator (NAC) provides administrative support to the UMD Sales Team(s) in the areas of account support and service. NAC’s are assigned to specific accounts. This position supports Sprint, Rovi, and Mix & Burn with back up to Target.
• Sales and Reporting Support:
a) Point person for new release reporting and information, including solicitation materials, SoundScan, Microstrategy, Dashboard, Filemaker Pro, D2, and MOPS (Mobile & Online Promotions System).
b) Report weekly sales and assist with compiling Quarterly Business Reviews.
c) Compile account weekly charts, market share reports, and identify reporting issues.
a) Follow up on ingestion, deliveries, and content issues.
b) Provide artwork, publicity photos, track listings, and additional album information.
c) Provide merchandising content and assist with label approvals for online banners.
d) Manage promotional product orders.
e) Communicate new release schedule, street date changes, sale pricing, takedowns, rush releases, and preorder information to all accounts.
• Street Date/Product Search/Programming Administration:
a) Conduct weekly street date checks for accounts with consumer-facing sites. This includes all product lines available for search and programming. After complete, coordinator uploads to appropriate file on the shared drive.
b) Ensure content goes live in a timely manner, with follow-up.
c) Create/run Mobile Placement Snapshot reports weekly and distribute to field.
d) Complete weekly “pitch” grid for mobile accounts and programmers.
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees at all levels within our company
• Ability to prioritize, juggle multiple projects, and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Positive attitude, good communication skills, and enthusiastic team spirit
• Intermediate/advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher.
• Ability to quickly learn new systems
Contact Information :::...