Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||West LA, CA
||Universal Music Group is currently seeking a Royalty Analyst for the West LA, CA location.
• Reconciliation of cash receipt and royalty statement to electronic file.
• Prepare reconciliation summary, detail, and backup for approval purposes.
• Prepare adjustments for reconciling differences between electronic file and royalty statement.
• Track pending adjustment items and request supporting documentation from source(s).
• Prepare and analyze data from electronic file in Excel for use in cash reconciliation worksheet.
• Analysis of electronic file layouts for interface development options.
• Analyze and match song data from incoming royalty statements to appropriate song(s) in royalty system.
• Electronic file upload via the FTP server, e-mail, or disc and electronic file organization on the system shared drive.
• Maintain various lists and logs required for electronic processing.
• When needed, liaise with outside sources regarding electronic files and issues.
• Maintain CD library of archived files and reports.
• Research data in royalty system.
• Special projects as requested.
• 4 year college degree in Business/Accounting or a minimum of 14 units of Accounting required
• 3-5 years work experience in Royalties, Accounting, or Music Industry related field.
• Must possess strong skills using Microsoft Excel and be very proficient in a Windows environment.
• Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills
• Must be detail-oriented and able to prioritize work
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• 10-key by touch required
• Overtime as required
Contact Information :::...