Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Universal City , CA
||Universal Music Group is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Universal City, CA location.
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Sales. Key traits for success are excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Manage multiple phone lines
• Faxing, copying, filing, etc.
• Schedule and coordinate daily and large-scale meetings
• Schedule, plan, and book travel
• Process T&E expenses
• Build and manage excel spreadsheets (intermediate – advanced)
• Build and manage PowerPoint presentations (intermediate – advanced)
• Coordinate and distribute sales/account management information
• Coordinate conference calls
• Complete and follow-up on special/ad-hoc projects and tasks
• Miscellaneous administrative responsibilities for supervisor and staff as needed
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees at all levels within our company
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Knowledgeable in internet usage, strong ability to use internet as a resource
• User knowledge in digital music consumption / digital providers
• Professional demeanor in dealing with people and customers
• Positive attitude, good communication skills and enthusiastic team spirit
• Experience in the entertainment business (especially music) preferred
• Must be discrete and maintain absolute confidentiality as this position regularly handles sensitive information
Contact Information :::...