Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Universal City , CA
||Universal Music Group is currently seeking a Sales Administration Coordinator for the Universal City, CA location.
The Sales Administration Coordinator is responsible for setting up / updating sales programs in UMGD’s proprietary systems and generating sales reports. Key traits for success are the ability to multi-task; excellent attention to detail; and the emotional intelligence to remain flexible under pressure and shifting priorities. The Sales Administration function is the backbone of UMGD’s Sales force.
• Provide excellent customer service and communicate effectively with UMGD Executives, UMGD Field Sales Staff, and Label Sales Heads
• Updating sales systems
o Sales Programs - set up and maintenance of sales programs in Legacy and XL+ system
o Price Codes – set up of new prices codes for Prepacks
o Digital Pricing System – submit price changes and monitor pricing for digital product
o Update new release I/Os with date changes and adjustments
o Weekly & 1st Day tracking – enter account sales numbers for forecasting and projections
o Maintain SoundScan Matrix for label market share
o Price Protection – prepare worksheets for credits
• Troubleshoot systems
• Ability to interface comfortably and effectively with employees at all levels within our company including Label Sales Heads
• Attention to detail is paramount – mistakes impact the company’s bottom line
• Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines under pressure
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Excellent follow-through
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive attitude and ability to work in teams
• Ability to learn new systems
o XL Plus
o Digital Pricing System
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
o Formatting spreadsheets
o Sorting data
• Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
Contact Information :::...