Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Universal City , CA
||Universal Music Group is currently seeking a Latin Sales & Marketing Coordinator for the Universal City, CA location.
Universal Music Group Distribution (UMGD) is looking for a Latin Sales & Marketing Coordinator who will report directly in to the SVP of Latin Sales & Marketing. Key traits for success are superior analytical skills; the ability to learn new systems quickly; proven excellence in time and project management; and a love of Microsoft Excel.
• Prepare reports including:
o Label sales reports (daily)
o Key titles report (daily)
o SoundScan, BDS and Indie Chart analysis for field staff (weekly)
o Account reports (weekly)
o Discounts requests (weekly)
o New Release BPI’s for Sales team
o Returns Liability reports
o Incentive forecast (monthly)
o Account reviews (monthly)
o Monthly sales recaps
o Other reports and ad hoc requests as needed
• Prepare presentation decks and graphics for meetings
• Bilingual: fluent in Spanish and English (reading, writing, and speaking)
• Retail sales and marketing experience preferred
• Ability to use Mediabase, SoundScan and Insight to identify opportunities
• Strong communication and relationship skills with all levels of executives, management, administrative staff
• Ability to troubleshoot and provide feedback, guidance and solutions for plans involving marketing, advertising and sales promotion
• Strong business acumen and result-oriented
• Sales and budget forecasting experience and knowledge
• Proven experience with being detail-oriented
• Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook and Word
• Intermediate – Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• College degree preferred (B.S. in Business or Economics preferred)
Contact Information :::...