Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Santa Monica , CA
||Universal Music Group is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Santa Monica, CA office.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world's leading music company with wholly owned record operations or licensees in 77 countries. Universal Music Group owns the most extensive catalog of music in the industry, which includes the last 100 years of the world's most popular artists and their recordings. UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG artists include U2, Mariah Carey, Bon Jovi, Shania Twain, Sheryl Crow, Sting, Lil Wayne, Akon, 50 Cent, Pussycat Dolls, Eminem, Killers, Rihanna, Amy Winehouse and Jack Johnson to name just a few.
Business Unit Overview:
eLabs is a division of Universal Music Group dedicated to the development and expansion of the digital distribution of music and music related businesses in North America.
This position is responsible for providing administrative support for SVP in the Business & Legal Affairs Department of eLabs. Key traits for success are excellent organizational and communication skills, ability to work under pressure.
• Administrative duties for SR. V. P.
• Schedule appointments, including meetings and conference calls, and maintain calendar.
• Schedule all travel, which is extensive, and do expense reports.
• Answer phones.
• Revise, redline and proof legal documents.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word.
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work under limited supervision in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Min. 3 years of administrative assistant experience working for a senior level executive
• Must be discrete and maintain absolute confidentiality as this position regularly handles sensitive information.
• Legal assistant experience a plus.
• Must maintain the highest level of professionalism and be able to communicate with senior executives and external contacts.
Contact Information :::...