Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||New York, NY
||Vevo is currently seeking a Production Architect for the New York, NY location.
VEVO is a premium music video and entertainment experience created by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in partnership with YouTube. This collaboration amongst industry leaders will create a new experience around music videos, music programming and video technologies. VEVO will be a global provider and distributor of professionally produced music video, concerts, original web series, artist-generated videos, and curated user-generated videos.
VEVO was conceived and is being built by a dedicated team that loves music and technology and believes in the internet’s power to continually improve experiences for fans. Connecting artists with fans and delivering value to content owners and brand partners are integral parts of the VEVO mission. If you feel VEVO is the right fit for you please send a cover letter and resume along with job related work samples.
• Propose/brainstorm new feature ideas or enhancements.
• Work with internal staff, clients, vendors, and freelancers to create exciting online products and ad campaigns including Web sites, widgets, mobile applications, and ad banners.
• Develop product requirements with project management staff.
• Develop user & process flows, and wireframes with thoughtful user interaction that will extend our core product.
• Maintain adaptability to changing needs.
• Work collaboratively with project managers, designers and developers to reach goals.
• Perform quality assurance and track issues.
• Keep organized files with thought out and clearly labeled file names and folder structures.
• Write annotations documentation.
• Explore and advise on new techniques and technologies.
• Position reports to Director, Project Management.
• 4 years experience in leading the development of user experience for major Web sites. Experience with online advertising agencies is preferred.
• Ability to develop user & process flows, and wireframes. Proficiency with Microsoft Visio. Experienced with issue tracking systems.
• Understanding and keeping up with the latest Web technology and trends.
• Attention to detail and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Superior communication while working in a team environment.
• Interest in Music.
For consideration, please send your resume along with salary requirements.
Salary compensation commensurate with experience.
Contact: Please send resumes to:
Contact Information :::...