Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||New York, NY
||VEVO is currently seeking a Production Artist for the New York, NY location.
VEVO is a premium music video and entertainment experience created by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in partnership with YouTube. This collaboration amongst industry leaders will create a new experience around music videos, music programming and video technologies. VEVO will be a global provider and distributor of professionally produced music video, concerts, original web series, artist-generated videos, and curated user-generated videos.
VEVO was conceived and is being built by a dedicated team that loves music and technology and believes in the internet’s power to continually improve experiences for fans. Connecting artists with fans and delivering value to content owners and brand partners are integral parts of the VEVO mission. If you feel VEVO is the right fit for you please send a cover letter and resume along with job related work samples.
• Work under the guidance of senior staff to produce designs for Web sites, widgets, ad/promo banners, and sales pitches.
• Support the development of mood boards and reference books to help narrow down creative concepts.
• Work under tight deadlines with multiple rounds of revision.
• Execute iterative pages based on base designs and under supervision of an Art Director and/or Project Manager.
• Maintain adaptability to changing needs.
• Work collaboratively with designers and developers to reach goals.
• Keep organized files with thought out and clearly labeled layers and folder structures.
• Write style guides based on final design.
• Provide occasional assistance with video and audio encoding.
• Explore and advise on new techniques and technologies.
• Propose/brainstorm on new feature ideas or enhancements.
• Position reports to Art Director.
• Interest in Music.
• Experience with Web design and production artwork. Preferred experience with the creation of eye-catching site promos and ad campaigns.
• Strong sense of design layout and knowledge of typography.
• Understanding of how the design translates into HTML development and a great user experience.
• Proficiency with Photoshop.
• Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Effective communication while working in a team environment.
For consideration, please send your salary requirements along with samples of work.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Contact: Please send resumes to:
Contact Information :::...