Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||New York , NY
||VEVO is currently seeking an Art Director for the New York, NY location.
VEVO is a premium music video and entertainment experience created by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in partnership with YouTube. This collaboration amongst industry leaders will create a new experience around music videos, music programming and video technologies. VEVO will be a global provider and distributor of professionally produced music video, concerts, original web series, artist-generated videos, and curated user-generated videos.
VEVO was conceived and is being built by a dedicated team that loves music and technology and believes in the internet’s power to continually improve experiences for fans. Connecting artists with fans and delivering value to content owners and brand partners are integral parts of the VEVO mission. If you feel VEVO is the right fit for you please send a cover letter and resume along with job related work samples.
• Develop design concepts and supervise design staff on the execution of iterative pages with your creative vision while maintaining the focus of the VEVO brand.
• Work from a mixture of concepts, requirements and wireframes to create exciting online products and ad campaigns including Web sites, widgets, ad banners, mobile applications, and sales pitches.
• Develop mood boards and reference books to help narrow down creative concepts.
• Work under tight deadlines with multiple rounds of revision.
• Maintain adaptability to changing needs.
• Work collaboratively with project managers, information architects, designers and developers to reach goals.
• Keep organized files with thought out and clearly labeled layers and folder structures.
• Write style guides based on final design.
• Advise on overall design direction.
• Explore and advise on new techniques and technologies.
• Propose/brainstorm on new feature ideas or enhancements.
• Position reports to VP, Product Development.
• Interest in Music.
• 5 years proven experience as a designer and/or art director for several Web sites and ad campaigns. Experience with online advertising agencies is preferred. Experience with print design is helpful.
• Strong sense of design layout and knowledge of typography.
• Understanding of how the design translates into HTML development and a great user experience.
• Open-Mindedness and ability to translate ideas from non-design oriented personnel.
• Proficiency in the latest versions of Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience with Flash.
• Experience building widgets.
• Experience with building and resizing interactive Flash ads.
• Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Effective communication while working in a team environment.
• Ability to lead and help junior design staff improve their talent.
• Understanding of current and future trends for the Web and design in general.
For consideration, please send your salary requirements along with samples of work.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Contact: Please send resumes to:
Contact Information :::...