Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||New York, NY
||VEVO is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for the New York, NY location.
VEVO is a premium music video and entertainment experience created by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in partnership with YouTube. This collaboration amongst industry leaders will create a new experience around music videos, music programming and video technologies. VEVO will be a global provider and distributor of professionally produced music video, concerts, original web series, artist-generated videos, and curated user-generated videos.
VEVO was conceived and is being built by a dedicated team that loves music and technology and believes in the internet’s power to continually improve experiences for fans. Connecting artists with fans and delivering value to content owners and brand partners are integral parts of the VEVO mission. If you feel VEVO is the right fit for you please send a cover letter and resume along with job related work samples.
• Lead junior level project management staff on projects of all sizes.
• Lead medium to large products throughout their entire lifecycle. Exposure to agile development (SCRUM) extremely helpful.
• Propose/brainstorm new feature ideas or enhancements.
• Work with internal staff, clients, vendors, and freelancers to create exciting online products and ad campaigns including Web sites, widgets, mobile applications, and ad banners.
• Develop wireframes for small to medium size products.
• Track and communicate project status, issues, and risks to senior management.
• Maintain adaptability to changing needs.
• Perform quality assurance and track issues.
• Work collaboratively with designers and developers to reach goals.
• Keep organized files with thought out and clearly labeled file names and folder structures.
• Write documentation.
• Explore and advise on new techniques and technologies.
• Report to Director, Project Management.
• 5 years experience leading the development of major Web sites, ad campaigns, and production teams. Experience with online advertising agencies is preferred.
• Ability to develop well thought out scope of work, production schedules, and wireframes. Proficiency with Microsoft Project and Visio. Experienced with enterprise Project Management and Issue Tracking systems.
• Understanding and keeping up with the latest Web technology and trends.
• Attention to detail, ability to lead staff and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience with agile development (SCRUM).
• Superior communication while working in a team environment.
• Interest in Music.
For consideration, please send your resume along with salary requirements.
Salary compensation commensurate with experience.
Contact: Please send resumes to:
Contact Information :::...