Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||New York , NY
||VEVO is currently seeking a Project Management Coordinator for the New York, NY location.
VEVO is a premium music video and entertainment experience created by Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment in partnership with YouTube. This collaboration amongst industry leaders will create a new experience around music videos, music programming and video technologies. VEVO will be a global provider and distributor of professionally produced music video, concerts, original web series, artist-generated videos, and curated user-generated videos.
VEVO was conceived and is being built by a dedicated team that loves music and technology and believes in the internet’s power to continually improve experiences for fans. Connecting artists with fans and delivering value to content owners and brand partners are integral parts of the VEVO mission. If you feel VEVO is the right fit for you please send a cover letter and resume along with job related work samples.
• Support senior staff on medium to large products throughout their entire lifecycle while taking the initiative to lead smaller projects.
• Work with internal staff, clients, vendors, and freelancers to create exciting online products and ad campaigns including Web sites, widgets, mobile, and ad banners.
• Propose/brainstorm new feature ideas or enhancements.
• Develop wireframes for small to medium size products.
• Track and communicate project status, issues, and risks to senior management.
• Maintain adaptability to changing needs.
• Perform quality assurance and track issues.
• Work collaboratively with designers and developers to reach goals.
• Keep organized files with thought out and clearly labeled file names and folder structures.
• Write documentation.
• Explore new techniques and technologies.
• Report to Director, Project Management.
• 2 years experience supporting the development of Web sites, ad campaigns, and production teams. Experience with online advertising agencies is preferred.
• Ability and/or willingness to develop well thought out scope of work, production schedules, and wireframes. Experience with Microsoft Project and Visio, Adobe Photoshop, and issue tracking systems.
• Interest in the latest Web technology and trends.
• Attention to detail while supporting the development of multiple projects simultaneously.
• Superior communication while working in a team environment.
• Interest in Music.
For consideration, please send your resume along with salary requirements.
Salary compensation commensurate with experience.
Contact: Please send resumes to:
Contact Information :::...