Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Los Angeles , CA
||Universal Music Publishing Group is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to two executives. Key traits for success are excellent multi-tasking ability, remarkable organizational and communication skills and an inherent ability to improvise and change long-standing plans at a moment’s notice.
• Manage multiple phone lines
• Faxing, copying, filing, etc.
• Schedule and coordinate daily and large-scale meetings
• Schedule, plan, and book travel
• Process Expense reports
Interact with high-level managers, lawyers, clients
• Build and manage excel spreadsheets (intermediate – advanced)
• Build and manage PowerPoint presentations (intermediate – advanced)
• Coordinate & Initiate video conference calls
• Pull Mediabase & Soundscan charts
• Assist in the creation of acquisition proposals and accompanying financial projections
• Coordinate & Organize weekly Creative Department Meetings
• Process Studio Invoices
• Submit song splits to copyright
• Miscellaneous administrative responsibilities for supervisor and staff as needed
• An eagerness to learn
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with writers, managers, and employees at all levels within our company
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Knowledgeable in internet usage, strong ability to use internet as a resource
• Professional demeanor in dealing with others
• Positive attitude, good communication skills and enthusiastic team spirit
Contact Information :::...