Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Santa Monica , CA
||Universal Music Group, HR department, is currently seeking a Human Resources Coordinator for the Santa Monica, CA location.
This is a terrific opportunity to join an HR team that services some of the top record labels and distribution company in the industry within Universal Music Group. This position is perfect for a highly motivated individual who is strongly committed to a career in Human Resources and wants to work in a creatively driven industry.
• Builds and maintains strong ongoing relationships with clients throughout the business.
• Provides general administrative support to Vice President and Director of Human Resources and HR team.
• Prepares and processes personnel actions (new hires, promotions, etc.).
• Responds to inquiries and requests from clients.
• Works with HR team to problem-solve HR challenges in areas like employee relations, compensation, benefits, etc.
• Utilizes cutting edge HRIS systems to research issues and gather data to support HR decision-making.
• Manages key HR processes and identifies ways to continuously improve service delivery from a client perspective.
• Maintains and coordinates Union, hires, terminations, promotions etc.
• Input and track all time off for union employees
• Oversee union contractual salary increases
• Conducts new employee orientation.
• Coordinates the implementation of special HR initiatives, projects and programs (compliance training, performance management, etc.)
• 2 to 4 years professional / work experience in a large, complex organization
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
• Flexibility, initiative, detail-oriented
• Education / experience in Human Resources, preferred
• Computer experience: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Experience in PeopleSoft, preferred
Contact Information :::...