Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||New York , NY
||Universal Music Group is currently seeking an Account Executive for the New York, NY location.
The Account Executive will manage the day to day business of designated accounts, including development and execution of sales and marketing campaigns and goals. This person will manage excellent relationships, hit sales objectives, and create incremental revenue and marketing opportunities. Sales and marketing will involve all facets of UMD product.
• Primary liaison between UMD/labels and account to create marketing plans and strategies to release priority content
• Solicit, market and sell-through new releases and product lines
• Oversee special promotional opportunities with accounts (merchandising, programming, new product offerings, marketing, and retail partnership activities)
• Manage sales activities as it relates to goals of the company
• Analyze and communicate account trends, campaign successes, opportunities, and recommendations to UMD/labels
• Successfully manage relationship with accounts including verification of: launch, product delivery, punctual reporting and payment and on-going partnership maintenance
• Liaise with Business Development on account status and performance reviews.
• Advise, develop, and manage strategies with accounts as they release new products, and create sales/marketing campaigns
• Present business reviews to the account outlining sales, trending, and overall performance results.
• Ability to interface comfortably and effectively with employees at all levels within our company
• Solid experience in selling and marketing in high visibility environment
• Solid understanding of retail sales and marketing strategies through direct professional experience
• Solid understanding of digital consumer trends
• Solid understanding of customer/partner practices and business needs
• A good knowledge and understanding of P&L’s
• Ability to think creatively and independently, as well as collaboratively
• Ability to operate in a highly collaborative manner and work in pressure situations
• Excellent negotiating and people skills
• Polished presentation skills, ability to appeal to variety of customers
• Ability to craft and deliver executive-level presentations
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management and executives
• Minimum 5 years of sales or marketing experience at music company or digital/mobile provider
• Some experience in working with a team and managing people
Contact Information :::...