||Interscope/Geffen/A&M is seeking a Business and Legal Affairs Assistant in their Santa Monica, CA office to provide administrative support including word processing, proofreading, faxing, copying, dictation, and filing.
This assistant coordinates meetings; organizes travel; processes payment requests and T&E; reviews and prioritizes correspondence; and handles heavy phones. Additionally, this assistant manages internal deal memorandums, outgoing side-artist requests and various other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate is a self-starter providing “right hand” type of assistance, a team player, and is able to take initiative. This position involves contact with label executives, artist managers and attorneys, and therefore requires a great deal of self assurance. Must be discreet and respect company confidentiality.
Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Professional demeanor, presence, attitude, and punctuality
• Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Strong Windows, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
• Typing 60wpm
• Ability to multitask with minimal supervision
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, safeguard confidential information, and work overtime as required
• Strong filing and retrieval abilities
• Knowledge of the music industry and/or business legal affairs processes highly desirable