Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Dallas , TX
||Universal Music Group is currently seeking a Lead Generator for the Dallas, TX location.
The Lead Generator maximizes new revenue opportunities for the company in the North American Marketplace by discovering and qualifying potential new clients by contacting established lead sources on the telephone and successfully accomplishing the following responsibilities:
• Discover, qualify and present preliminary solutions to potential new client accounts. Obtain and prospect new leads from various trade publications, business periodicals and public websites.
• Make a minimum of 50-60 phone calls per day to meet or exceed established activity and results goals.
• Utilize strategic selling skills on a daily basis to properly ascertain the needs of the prospect in relationship to the company’s product offerings.
• Become skilled in the use of the FirstCom Music Website, so as to assist the new leads in its use while evaluating the company.
• Become familiar with FirstCom Music Hard Drive Delivery options, so as to assist the new leads in evaluating these options.
• Update and maintain the integrity of the new leads information in the MusicPitch Database, ensuring current and accurate company data, contacts and notes of interaction.
• If requested by National Sales Manager, call and follow up on leads that are generated through the FirstCom Music Website within 24 hours and follow up on leads received from any trade show attended by the company within 14 days.
• Maintain a daily journal outlining the day’s events, successes, challenges, opportunities, threats, competitive information and ideas for service and/or product enhancements.
• Meet with the National Sales Manager as needed or requested to review opportunities and performance results.
• Attend and actively participate in sales meetings and off-site sales meetings.
• Other duties as assigned by company management.
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years of successful phone sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding established goals/quotas.
• Excellent computer skills with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet applications, and Windows-based contact management software, similar to the company’s MusicPitch software.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Superior work ethic and a dynamic, positive attitude.
• Strong customer-focused aptitude with a polite and courteous manner.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
• Work well independently as well as being a team player.
• Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible and adaptive to change.
Contact Information :::...