Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Universal City , CA
||Universal Music Group is currently seeking an Administrative Assitant for the Universal City, CA office.
• Administrative support for Vice President Universal Music Christian Group
• General clerical duties to include phones, faxing, mailing, e-mail, and office supply procurement
• Schedule, plan and book travel
• Expense reports preparation and filing
• Report preparation, including gathering and analyzing of information and document preparation
• Presentation preparation, including A/V Equipment coordination and use
• Build PowerPoint presentations
• Bi-Weekly sales tracking with General market and Christian/Gospel digital and brick and mortar retail base
• Weekly preparation and distribution of Christian/Gospel music reports
• Establish dialog with urban and Christian/Gospel based organizations for third party sales and marketing opportunities
• Assist in securing tools and artists for various music campaigns and conferences
• Maintain Christian/Gospel account database and oversee account mailings
• This position requires energy, creativity, a strong curiosity about new business development and a team spirit.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines
• Professional demeanor in dealing with clients, customers and internal staff
• General understanding of music distribution retail sales and label functions
• Knowledge of Christian/Gospel music and the respective consumer bases
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel and personalities in a professional manner
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Attention to detail
• Positive, outgoing attitude
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Literate in Microsoft PowerPoint
Contact Information :::...