Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||Universal City , CA
||Universal Music Group is currently seeking a Video Account Coordinator for the Universal City, CA office.
This position requires a candidate who takes initiative and can work independently, has a strong attention to detail, and has the ability to multi-task across various, time-sensitive projects. In addition to the responsibilities outlined below, the Video Account Coordinator will be assigned diverse projects in association with the digital supply chain management of UMG’s video content.
Responsibilities of the position:
• Provide support for day-to-day operations of YouTube’s content management tool
o Searching, reviewing and claiming UMG UUC/UGC content
o Creating and maintaining detailed activity reports
o Researching streaming clearances
• Act as the label liaison for Myspace Music
o Committee member tasked with developing new workflows, enhancing current claiming tool and building business processes for content claiming
• Coordinate, analyze, and ensure delivery of all video screen captures from bitMAX for UMG North America
• Liaise with UMGI for the collection and delivery of non-US owned video screen captures for e-Partner delivery
• Handle metadata entry for TV episodic content into Apple’s Connect system for Vivendi Entertainment
• Manipulate large amounts of data across multiple systems
• Video Content Services’ ad hoc projects
• Next up: Account management for imeem
• BA or BS degree preferred
• Expert in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
• Knowledge of web-based applications
• Well organized with strong administrative and communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Self-motivating, resourceful and innovative
• Strong attention to detail
• Music industry experience desirable, particularly production experience
Contact Information :::...