Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||New York , NY
||Universal Music Group is seeking an Administrative Assistant in the New York, NY office.
The Administrative Assistant of Creative Affairs is responsible for supporting the Creative Department by efficiently and effectively carrying out the operational and administrative tasks associated with the office while maintaining the highest level of personal and professional standards and conduct. Discretion, and the ability to safeguard confidential data, is essential. This individual directly supports the SVP, Creative, the Director, Creative and the Creative Manager and also provides back-up support to other member of the Creative Affairs department.
• All functions of an administrative assistant including but not limited to: answering/screening telephones, taking accurate messages, mail distribution, filing, faxing, copying, shipping documents, etc.
• Liaison with other departments and department heads.
• Arrange meetings, conferences, social functions and necessary travel.
• Schedule, plan and book travel and assist with writer travel when necessary.
• Maintain record of, and process all department financial commitments including invoices, demo bills, refund checks, and travel expenses.
• Process expense reports
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Prior experience in the music business.
• 2 or more years experience in an administrative assistant role.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Strong written and verbal skills required.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Knowledgeable in internet usage, strong ability to use internet as a resource.
• Knowledge in BDS, Mediabase, Soundscan Research preferred.
• Professional demeanor in dealing with people and clients.
• Positive attitude and enthusiastic team spirit.
• Must be discrete and maintain absolute confidentiality as this position regularly handles sensitive information.
• Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Must be able to interact with people of all levels within and outside the company with poise and professionalism.
• Must have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
• Experience with software including AMS, PIPS, Concur, ETA, Cliqbook or Content Manager is a plus.
Contact Information :::...