Featured Job Details :::...
|City and State:
||New York, NY
||Universal Music Group is currently seeking a Coordinator of Digital Inventory for the New York, NY location.
The Digital Inventory Coordinator supports the sales team by managing UMGD content inventory.
• Ensure accurate and timely digital and mobile content availability at all digital/mobile partners
a) Track content delivery, ingestion and posting issues to ensure that all digital content is presented correctly through digital and mobile accounts
b) Communicate the status of all content issues to appropriate parties on behalf sales team
c) Complete weekly inventory checks at digital accounts
d) Complete weekly mobile inventory checks
• Merchandising Reports
a) Compile weekly merchandising placement reports for both digital and mobile accounts
• Monitor top selling product types & titles per account
a) Provide a list of UMGD top selling product types to sales team
b) Monitor availability of top selling products at digital retailers at all times
c) Maintain video inventory list with title, release date and clearance information
d) Collate inventory of mobile personalization products per artist/theme per account
• Catalogue Acquisition and Expiration
a) Confirm delivery of newly acquired catalogue inventory
b) Confirm removal of expired inventory
• Pricing Tests
a) Coordinate efforts of sales staff to monitor and document digital inventory pricing updates during pricing test periods
• General administrative support to sales team
• Assist with various projects when needed
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees at all levels within our company; good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Intermediate – Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• Excellent knowledge and application of internet resources
• Excellent knowledge and inherent understanding of UMGD product, as well as digital and mobile products / product consumption
Contact Information :::...